We have a few questions that may help you solve the problem:
- Did you give us the correct MAC address?
- Are you using a firewall, proxy or VPN? If so, our servers won’t allow you to connect.
- Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum—16 Mbps; 30 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
- Is your device wired in (Ethernet), or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
- Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
- If you’re using an STB emulator, did you follow the steps in our guide, Setup Android STB Emulator for LiteIPTV, when getting setup?
- If you’re using an STB emulator, have you tried wiping your app’s cache, then restarting your device?
- If you’re using a MAG box, have you tried restarting your device?
- If you’re using an Android device/MAG box, have you tried logging out, then factory resetting your device?
- Have you double-checked the server portals? They should be:
Server Portal #1- http://s1.welcm.tv Server Portal #2- http://server.welcm.tv/c/
If it also happens you’re using a trial—as it states under “Description” on the Free Trial page on our website, the trial is limited:
- The server might not allow you to connect if you are using a firewall, proxy or VPN
- Trial account is limited and you can’t re-stream channels
- Trial account is usable for 24 hours and it will start as soon as you receive the email
--- Permalink: https://liteiptv.com/faq-items/troubleshooting-mag/