We have a few questions that may help you solve the problem:
- Are you using the login we issued you, and not your login for the website?
- Are you using a firewall, proxy or VPN? If so, our servers won’t allow you to connect.
- Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum—16 Mbps; 30 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
- Is your device wired in (Ethernet), or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
- Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming in Kodi?
- If you’re using an Android device, have you tried wiping your apps’ cache, then restarting your device?
- Is your Kodi Add-on up-to-date?
- If you have reason to believe it’s not, please try uninstalling, then upgrading to the latest version by downloading and installing the add-on from http://liteiptv.com/my-account/downloads or https://liteiptv.com/kodi_addon
- For Kodi username & password: https://www.liteiptv.com/my-account/orders/ (Click ‘view’ and look under “Order Updates”)
- How to install Kodi add-on: https://www.liteiptv.com/how-to-install-kodi-addon-for-liteiptv
- Direct URL to Kodi add-on (installing from source): https://liteiptv.com/kodi_addon
- Settings > File Manger > Add Source > Choose URL below > Name File > Press “OK”
- Go to Settings > Add-on > Install from Zip File > Choose the Folder > Install Add-on
- All Done
- If you’re using an Android device, have you tried logging out, then factory resetting your device?
If it also happens you’re using a trial—as it states under “Description” on the Free Trial page on our website, the trial is limited:
- The server might not allow you to connect if you are using a firewall, proxy or VPN
- Trial account is limited and you can’t re-stream channels
- Trial account is usable for 24 hours and it will start as soon as you receive the email