If you have update 0.2.18-r11-254 installed, you can now have up to 8 portals on your MAG254 device.
- Hit F1 within the Portals setup and turn “Multiportal mode” to on.
- Go to the “use portal” option and make sure your currently-active portals are set to on.
- Go to “Portal” and scroll to 3 or above (depending on the number of portals you are adding).
- Turn “Use portal (3)” to on, then scroll down and enter the portal name and URL.
- Then click OK to save.
- Hit the menu button when prompted to access your portals choices, when your MAG254 starts to load.